How to choose and hire Professional House Cleaning Company for your home in London
20 Jul 2017 admin
There are thousands of cleaning companies around London that you can hire only with one phone call. Due to high competition in the industry is good to know how to select and hire a cleaning company. This may seem a very difficult task, but following a few simple rules what to expect can help you in your selection.
We give you some valuable tips from our trusted experts:
1. Decide which rooms in your home need cleaning before choosing a company. For example, it may have rooms that you do not want to be entered. However, others require serious cleaning. You have to wash the windows and turn on the washing machine or you need a standard cleaning – like removing dust and mopping the floors. Once you assume these things, you can make a list of requirements by which to filter the candidates, as some companies do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask your family, friends or neighbors for recommendations. Many customers would share with you what cleaning company they hired and which are happy from. And your friends can get bonus that you are connected with the company and its services.
3. Delete those companies that do not offer insurance. When cleaning private homes sometimes accidents happen ot theft. Insurance will guarantee the damages to be paid. If you choose a company that does not include insurance, the responsibility will be yours, as you are the owner of the home.
4. Contact targeted companies to ask whether domestic helpers who they offer are legally resident in the country and whether they have conducted a full medical examination. Make sure that the maids are responsible and are not criminals.
5. Ask for a free consultation. This usually involves a company representative to explain the conditions of work that needs to be done and its cost. Be skeptical if such consultation is refused for you. Both you and the company must be aware of what work needs to be done before it has begun.
6. Choose a company that offers flat rate and not one that has hourly. With the charge per hour, you risk maids who work more slowly to increase artificially the money you have to pay.
7. Avoid the lowest price to add decisive factor in choosing the company. If a service is significantly cheaper than the other, then there must be a reason. Be wary of deals that are too good to be real and pay attention to every detail in the transaction. If this transaction is flawed or the firm has a bad reputation – these are things that you will want to know before the service to be carried out.
8. Ask what cleaning products the company uses. If you have children or pets or you have an allergy, it is imperative to know what cleaning products to use in your home. If the company refuses to notify you, select another company that meets your needs.
9. Choose cleaning company which provides a guarantee of customer satisfaction. Companies that appreciate that their clients are satisfied and happy with the services they receive are more responsible and correct.The article is created by Go For Cleaning LTD – Reliable Cleaning Company performing high quality Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services in London. As every home demands cleanliness, we specialise in the most important house cleaning services: Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, General Deep Cleaning & End of Tenancy Cleaning Services. Get in touch today and visit Professional Cleaning Company London and we will transform your home or office to clean and neat place where you can enjoy your life. We serve your world!